An English designer named Terence Conran once quoted that the living room should be a place where we feel totally at ease- like a temple of the soul. The living room is the heart of a home where you spend most of the time with family and friends. You gather with them for dining, talking, watching TVs and entertainment. You laugh together to create beautiful memories for a lifetime. When the living room has this much importance, it should be decorated with the best theme and colour. In that case, the living room walls play a crucial role. The placement of sofa, television, dining table, lamp table, and bookshelf seems more structured when placed and matched with the colour of the room. Home Glazer is contributing with few suggestions of colour that go perfect for your living room.
In the living room, you take your first sip of tea in the morning as well as binge your dinner and spend the last moment of the day. So, the colour of the living room should be selected such that it can reflect your real essence of mood. From the coolest colour trends to classical colours, Home Glazer has sorted out the best colours to beautify your living room.
You want cool compliments for your taste of selecting colour for the living room then peach is a perfect choice. Inspired by the colour of the fruit, peach can be layered from bright colours to soft or vibrant. It signifies most of the human skin tones and goes well with all furniture of the living room.
2. Emerald Green:
Green represents the sense of renewal for every aspect. The emerald green echoes freshness and splashes it in your life. For a living room, this colour is a perfect alternative for those who are playful and focus on illuminating positivity to their loved ones. It goes pretty well with vintage-designed furniture as well as modern ones.
3. Matte White:
The velvety matte white colour looks so classy and always makes your living room brighter. Generally, this tone gets very smooth finishing on the walls and beholds the best washable property. Though white is a common colour, the matte finish looks elegant making a big impact.
4. Soft Clay:
Soft clay is the conventional colour for the interior walls of your living room. Because of its earthly spirit, it is in trend. The clay colour simulates warmth and courtesy and exhibits a magnetic gesture. It works finely in dim lights as well as bright sunny days while elevating your mood with ease.
5. Sky Blue:
Here comes the most significant colour which represents the vast atmosphere, the sky blue colour. Being the colour of nature, sky blue works equally well with other colours like grey, ocean green, and pale orange. Neutral colour furniture and accessories evoke out a sophisticated feel in your living room.
6. Light Olive:
Olive is the close relative of colour green and it’s timeless. In the last few years people are embracing it with peaceful richness. It is one of the best colours for the living room and it is perfect for those who love to live in the traditional style.
Introspective is a term for those who are self-intuitive and so is the grey colour for a living room. It adds an inviting touch to the interiors of your home and living room.
8. Ocean Blue:
The ocean blue colour gives a shiny tone to the walls of the living room bringing calmness and stabilizing effect to your living room and add a beauty to your home. The woody and golden photo frame blossoms supremely over the blue colours.
9. Pale Yellow:
To bring cheery ambience to your home, go for the pale yellow colour for the living room. It is exciting, expansive and a versatile colour that adds sunny colour to the walls. It brings abundant natural lights to your home.
10. Crimson Red:
Avoid super red for walls but you can definitely go for a crimson red colour for your living room. It is an intense, soothing, and relaxing tone. The colours over the walls can be styled with an essence mixture of all possible layouts.
Home Glazer respects your choice and suggests the best for you. To deliver a perfect touch to your living room, we emphasize overusing world-class techniques. At the end of the project, Home Glazer ensures your complete satisfaction and worth for your every penny.
Contact and Hire Us Today!
- 10 Best Colours To Paint Your Exterior WallsTired looking exterior walls of homes and buildings are in true sense a new lease of life. Painting our exterior walls can significantly …
- 20 Best Colour for Front Door | Front door paint colourColours are the most noticeable part of anything we see. They boost the beauty of everything they touch. So, why leave our homes …
- 5 benefits of Graffiti Painting for Your Office | Office DecorLife is full of colors, we are humans, we love playing with colors. Graffiti is part of that artistic journey. If we are …
- 11 Best Colour Combination for the Newly Married CoupleThe choices of colours for a new married couple bedroom, impart a soothing effect in their room if chosen right. It is better …
- 7 Vibrant Colour Scheme For Your Kids RoomKids are very picky. They have a lot of tantrums in everything either it be food, clothes, or even the colour combination of …
- 12 best colour scheme for kitchen | Kitchen colour ideasWe are living in a society where new trends get outdated as soon as they arrive. Sometimes trends change so quickly that it …