Choosing colours to paint can be a difficult, time-consuming, and troubling process, but the best thing is that certain colours go well for the kitchen all the time. Kitchens tend to be one of the busiest areas in a home, it is wise to pick a calming colour such as white, grey, or ivory that can turn out to be calming and relaxing. Skilled painters paint excellent reflections which enable the art of cooking to get positivity and converts the food a dose for happy living. White symbols of peace go extremely good for the kitchen with some dark or bright coloured outlines. It gives a classy and ethnic look to a kitchen.
“Painting is concerned with all the 10 attributes of sight; which are darkness, light, solidity, and colour form and position, distance and propinquity motion, and rest.” – “Leonardo Da Vinci”
Bright colours are not good for the kitchen. But this year, however, fashion demands tension, and at certain points in the kitchen, it can prove to be energized and eye-catching. So, it works well on the few walls, as a backslash or on the inside of cabinets.
Colours for Your Kitchen
Soft Shade is a great option to go with if you love bright colours but also do not want to put a lot of energy in your kitchen, you can choose shades that are intense but not so intense that it irritates the eyes. We at Home Glazer will provide you with a wide range of soft colours which go apt for the kitchen. Midnight blue, petroleum cypress, Matte black, etc are the most trending soft shades.
Red is great for stimulating the appetite so, it’s a colour that is often used in the kitchen, but is careful with this bold colour because it can overpower the room and make it far too dark if not used sparingly. Red with a pinch of pink and white can work wonders.
Green is a soothing colour that tends to give an earthy, natural and organic vibe to a kitchen. Mint and apple green are the other options that can add even more character to our kitchen and look good with white cabinets and countertops.
Bright orange and Rusty Brown can often work magic on one of the walls or details of the space. Avoid intense colour on all the walls and rather, play with two different shades in the cupboard and walls.
Light Burgundy is always in trend and is amongst one of the most stylish colours, it is also the perfect proposal for your kitchen walls. This colour is not very intense but has dynamism. A combination is needed in an area like the kitchen. Dark burgundy can also be paired with a cream wall.
Blue is undoubtedly one of the hottest shades of the season. Most people start their day with the kitchens hence, refreshing colours like blue are going to do wonders. There is a shade of blue out there for every style, mood, and paint preference. Well, lighter shades of blue are good, can create a crest, clean look and are recommendable for walls, cabinets, or even the ceiling.
While darker shades such as navy blue will add a touch of drama and mystery yet, remain refreshing when paired with uplifting shades like white, silver, or tan. Like a traditional colour comparable to block, navy blue works well on kitchen cabinets, walls, appliances, tiles, and accessories.
Grey, with so many hues to choose from, is now a fixed value. It is also an ideal colour for the kitchen walls. It’s the perfect shade to add to a kitchen that needs a touch of coolness. Grey is being touted as the new neutral and it can work wonders in kitchens as well. A soft, soothing grey can ground a kitchen
Red countertops and would work lightly with navy blue cabinets. It can also help to create a sophisticated look. However, if you are open to bolder colours, grey can complement an array of other shades including raspberry, pumpkin, and yellow.
Home Glazer respects your choice and suggests the best for you as the experience comes from generations. Therefore, We are the best painting service, provider. To deliver a perfect touch to your kitchen, we emphasize overusing world-class techniques. At the end of the project, Home Glazer ensures your complete satisfaction and worth for every penny.
Contact and Hire Us Today!
- Choosing the Right Asian Paints White Shade for Home InteriorWhite paint holds a timeless appeal in interior design, offering a sense of purity, simplicity, and versatility that transcends trends. However, choosing the right shade… Read more: Choosing the Right Asian Paints White Shade for Home Interior
- Power of Perception: Psychology of Colour in Commercial Spacen the competitive world of business, every aspect of your commercial space plays a crucial role in shaping the perception of your brand and influencing… Read more: Power of Perception: Psychology of Colour in Commercial Space
- Lessons from the Colours of the Indian Flag for Home DécorThe tricolour of the Indian flag stands as a symbol of unity, courage, and sacrifice. Each hue holds profound meaning, offering valuable lessons that transcend… Read more: Lessons from the Colours of the Indian Flag for Home Décor
- Creative Ways to Use Two-Tone Paint Schemes on Interior WallsIn the realm of interior design, where creativity knows no bounds, two-tone paint schemes stand out as a versatile and visually captivating option. This article… Read more: Creative Ways to Use Two-Tone Paint Schemes on Interior Walls
- Exterior Painting Tips for High-Traffic Zones with Home GlazerIn the world of exterior design, where the first impression is often the only impression, high-traffic areas demand a touch of masterful elegance. This cornerstone… Read more: Exterior Painting Tips for High-Traffic Zones with Home Glazer
- Discover Enduring Colours for Timeless Homes with Home GlazerIn the tapestry of interior design, where trends weave in and out, certain colours stand as timeless pillars, creating homes that exude enduring elegance. This… Read more: Discover Enduring Colours for Timeless Homes with Home Glazer