Choosing colours to paint can be a difficult, time-consuming, and troubling process, but the best thing is that there are certain colours that go well for the kitchen all the time. Kitchens tend to be one of the busiest areas in a home, it is wise to pick a calming colour such as white, grey, or ivory that can turn out to be calming and relaxing. Skilled painters paint excellent reflections which enable the art of cooking to get positivity and converts the food a dose for happy living. White symbols of peace go extremely good for the kitchen with some dark or bright coloured outlines. It gives a classy and ethnic look to a kitchen.
“Painting is concerned with all the 10 attributes of sight; which are darkness, light, solidity, and colour form and position, distance and propinquity motion, and rest.” – “Leonardo Da Vinci”
Bright colours are not really good for the kitchen. But this year however, fashion demands tension, and at certain points in the kitchen, it can prove to be energized and eye-catching. So, it works well on the few walls, as a backslash or on the inside of cabinets.
Colours for your kitchen
Soft Shade is a great option to go with if you love bright colours but also do not want to put a lot of energy in your kitchen, you can choose shades that are intense but not so intense that it causes irritation to the eyes. We at Home Glazer, will provide you a wide range of soft colours which go apt for the kitchen. Midnight blue, petroleum cypress, Matte black, etc are the most trending soft shades.
Red is great for stimulating the appetite so, it’s a colour that is often used in the kitchen, but is careful with this bold colour because it can overpower the room and make it far too dark if not used sparingly. Red with a pinch of pink and white can works wonders.
Green is a soothing colour that tend to give an earthy, natural and organic vibe to a kitchen. Mint and apple green are the other options that can add even more character to our kitchen and look good with white cabinets and countertops.
Bright orange and Rusty Brown can often work magic on one of the walls or details of the space. Avoid intense colour on all the walls and rather, play with two different shades in the cupboard and walls.
Light Burgundy is always in trend and is amongst one of the most stylish colours, it is also the perfect proposal for your kitchen walls. This colour is not very intense but has dynamism. A combination that is needed in an area like the kitchen. Dark burgundy can also be paired with a cream wall.
Blue is undoubtedly one of the hottest shades of the season. Most people start their day with the kitchens hence, refreshing colours like blue are going to do wonders. There is a shade of blue out there for every style, mood, and paint preference. Well, lighter shades of blue are good, can create a crest, clean look and are recommendable for walls, cabinets, or even the ceiling. While darker shades such as navy blue will add a touch of drama and mystery yet, remain refreshing when paired with uplifting shades like white, silver, or tan. Like a traditional colour comparable to block, navy blue works well on kitchen cabinets, walls, appliances, tiles, and accessories.
Grey, with so many hues to choose fromis now a fixed value. It is also an ideal colour for the kitchen walls. It’s the perfect shade to add to a kitchen that needs a touch of coolness. Grey is being touted as the new neutral and it can work wonders in kitchens as well. A soft, soothing grey can ground a kitchen
Red countertops and would work lightly with navy blue cabinets. It can also help to create a sophisticated look. However, if you are open to bolder colours, grey can complement an array of other shades including raspberry, pumpkin, and yellow.
Home Glazer respects your choice and suggests the best for you as the experience comes from generations. Therefore, We are the best painting service provider. To deliver a perfect touch to your kitchen, we emphasize overusing world-class techniques. At the end of the project, Home Glazer ensures your complete satisfaction and worth for your every penny.
Contact and Hire Us Today!
- Difference between Gloss Enamel Paint and Satin Enamel PaintAt Home Glazer, we have set our mission high to deliver the finest craftsmanship by providing the best painting service. Our mission is to consistently …
- What is Plastic Paint, what are its type and price of plastic paintEver since the innovation of Emulsions, interior and exterior walls of a building surface are painted by plastic paint by a humongous mass because of …
- Difference between Distemper paint and Tractor Emulsion PaintPainting homes will create a fresh look and transform bare walls to beautiful homes. It is important to find a professional painting contractor for excellent …
- Asian Paints Tractor Emulsion vs Asian Paints Apcolite Premium EmulsionWhen we go through the process of choosing the right paint for our homes, we all need guidance in differentiating products. Moreover, Asian paint has …
- Difference b/w Apcolite Premium Emulsion and Royale Luxury EmulsionAre you looking for getting your walls to get painted? There are many instances with understanding which emulsion paint will be suitable for your wall …
- Types of paint – What all are types of paints for interior and exterior walls?Wall paint is an essential utility for home decor purposes. It maintains your place and also give an aesthetic look. Painting your walls is an …