In India, it is seen that people wait for festivals or occasions to paint their houses. At Home Glazer, we suggest you do not wait for any such but instead make every moment you live in your home an occasion. After all, your home is the place where you get peace of mind and comfort when you return after a long hectic day. You spend more time in your home with your family than anywhere else. Wall Painting is the most economical, easiest, and quickest way to scale up the overall look of the home. A new coat of paint can help your home to stand out in your neighbourhood. So, it is very important to paint your home through professional painters. Re-painting your home is also the primary maintenance you can do for your home.
There are many other reasons which show you why painting your home is so important. Here we will discuss a few of those reasons for the importance of home painting.
- Enhance aesthetics value: Most of us know that painting your home can bring aesthetics value to your home and we should not ignore it. After living in a house for years and seeing the same colours over it, you should change its look and contact a professional painter. A new fresh coat of paint will surely transform the appearance of your home. The painting done by a professional painting contractor would be beneficial.
Attractive Exterior: After the time, the exterior painting of your house gets affected due to rain, cold, heat, and looks dull. That’s the reason why it becomes more important to paint your exterior more frequently than the interior. Nicely painted exterior walls of your home will also increase its curb appeal. A beautiful colour combination on your house’s exterior can certainly catch a glimpse of the viewer.
Increase Property Value: Everyone would agree that if you are planning to sell your property or giving it on rent, you should paint it first. This is because when the broker or tenant will walk into the house, they will value it as per its present condition. Any recently done painting job will surely add some money to the final value or rent respectively. The return on investment would be more than the total painting estimate. Painters like Home Glazer work efficiently to improve the overall look of the property.
Attractive Interior: Everyone wants to live in a beautiful home. If it has been a long time that you haven’t painted your walls and the looks fade, now it’s time to paint them. Or if there is a small portion of the home that need painting service, and then don’t ignore it. Even a small touch-up is enough to make a house look fresh and appealing. It hides permanent marks from the surface. Sometimes, changing the colour of your home can bring positive energy in the outlook of your home and living environment. While painting your home try to choose colour matching to your interior.
Environmental Protection: Painting preserves the interior and exterior surfaces through its protective coat. Painting your home will slow down the wear and tear process and protect your walls from the damaging effects of extreme weather effects. All this is possible if done via a professional painter. Painting your home also helps you to find the insects damaged area at early and save you from costly repairs.
Better Air Quality: Yes, a fresh coat of paint not only fresh your walls but also give you the benefit you good air quality. Nowadays, low VOC or zero VOC paints are easily available in the Indian market. Low VOC or Zero VOC paint reduce fumes and odour and improves indoor air quality for you and your family. Painting your home becomes more important if you have children and a person who have a breathing problem such as asthma. So, paint your home and give your family a gift of better air quality.
Latest Products: Nowadays, many quality paints for interior painting (Asian Paints Royale Play, Dulux Velvet Touch, Berger Silk) and exterior (Asian Paints Apex, Dulux Weather Shield, Berger All Guard) surfaces are available in the market which can hold its glow for a long time. Moreover, interior paints can be wiped off with a damp cloth with a soft hand without affecting the colour quality and require very low maintenance. So painting your home with these products will surely save you money. Home walls would look as good as new for years.
At the end of the day, if you are planning to paint your home and you are confused between the selection of local painters and professional painters, get it to paint only by professional painters. We suggest you hire professional painters. Some homeowners think that hiring local painters could save them money but they ended up with disappointments. There are many chances that they end up with a sloppy paint job and you would require to spend more to fix those mistakes. Painting is much more than holding a paintbrush and roller. A professional painting contractor can do a lot of good for your home. If you are considering painting your home, contact us today. You will be glad that you did.
- 5 Signs of a Good painter | Home Glazer’s PaintersPainting walls always gives us the essence of entering new life along with feeling the warmth and peace of the beauty … Read more
- Know All About Wall Putty- Importance, Types & Price of Wall PuttyEveryone wants to give a fresh look to his house. Getting the walls of the building/home painted gives a fresh and … Read more
- Painting Your House is an Investment, Not An ExpenseIn the olden times, the painting was carried out in the house only when there was a function or festival or … Read more
- Effects of COVID-19 on Painting Business & Interior Designing BusinessThe beginning of the pandemic COVID-19: The painting businesses similar to others have faced a pinch in 2020 when COVID-19 started … Read more
- Difference Between Water-based Enamel Paint and Oil-based Enamel PaintWe all love the blossom of freshly painted walls, especially on a special occasions. The most enjoyable part of getting a … Read more
- Difference Between Gloss Enamel Paint and Satin Enamel PaintEnamel paint can be technically understood by its content. They are readily available in many types which include oil-based or alkyd-based. … Read more