If you have chosen wooden furniture for your home or office space, then no one can deny that you have got a classic taste. Firstly, wooden furniture is an evergreen choice for long-lasting furniture. Therefore, choosing a professional painter for wood coating is of utmost importance. From time to time, the styles have been changing but not the spirit towards wooden furniture. Once you have decided to set up wooden furniture in your space, you may now fantasize about which shade of wood polish works best. Home Glazer has shortlisted a few shades for wood polish which are trending in contemporary fashion. Let’s find out!
As the name suggests, the natural brown shade is the best decent shade for wood polish one can choose. This shade gives a natural texture of walnut wood and suits well with all interior designs if well painted by experienced painters. It is the most traditional texture which is liked by all and at all points of time. This shade makes you feel like you have installed an expensive set of furniture. Home Glazers having years of experience can help you with the perfect finishing and this is the reason we are known as wood coating experts.
No one can say that they do not like mahogany furniture which is one of the most treasured woods. Likewise, reddish-brown polish shade when properly used by skilled polishers gives you the same texture whether you have used mahogany wood or not. Few shades also look like well-polished copper and you can believe that this looks good in your interiors. Home Glazer through our wood polish expert makes sure that this colour will give your furniture a royal touch.
White being the colour of purity brings freshness to the home when used as furniture. As it doesn’t require any mixing of other shades with paint which makes it even more beautiful. The white shades better match with the traditional Indian style furniture when properly used by skilled painters. Traditional furniture is synonymous with artistic adornments, contrasting backgrounds, and fine details.
If you do not know, this is to inform you that cherry wood is quite popular in America. Home Glazer through our professional painters can finish your furniture with cherry golden shade to give it a natural smooth-grained texture. It is a perfect shade for wood polish both for your office and commercial premises. The high contrast shade of wood polish shows a strong character thus, suits best commercial interiors.
The cream is the craving colour which is a beautiful choice. Don’t get confused by comparing cream colour with shades of yellow or white. Ask Home Glazer for the right shade for wood polish. The cream looks not less than an antique piece of furniture when installed attentively in the interior. Another plus point of having cream colour furniture is that it goes very perfect with all shades of the interior wall.
Honey Oak Shade:
The honey colour polish gives us the texture of oak wood furniture. The light, honey-coloured stain helps to bring out the grain of the natural wood texture. The shades of honey colour may range from dark brown to nearly colourless and the light honey colour looks mild to the viewer while a dark shade emits a stronger side. You can ask our skilled wood polishers about the other types of shades available.
For one of those inexpensive pieces of furniture with a lot of carving, it can become quite beautiful with teal colour paint. You will like this deep teal because it emerges as a mysterious shade. For those who like both, green and blue, this is a perfect blend to get you satisfied.
Similar to the weather, the grey colour polish with all its shades is perfect to implement. A centrepiece on weathered-grey wood furniture stands out. You will be rewarded with the title for having a good sense of interiors. A piece of furniture that has good lines trick very well with grey shades.
Those who like fast colours can opt for lavender furniture. Though it is quite infamous here in India, it certainly looks quite decent. Well, it perfectly works for furniture which is for kids like kindergarten schools, kids dispensary, kids’ rooms, etc.
Apart from this, if you are looking for any painting and wood polishing job and nearby areas for quality services, Home Glazer is here for the most alluring painting job which will give your dreams of a perfect home a reality to live in.
- PU Paint & PU Polish Application Process | PU Coating ProcessPU paint and PU Polish are the premium wood polishes that give a fine and high-quality polish finish to metallic and wooden surfaces. …
PU Paint & PU Polish Application Process | PU Coating Process Read More »
- Some Popular and Good Brands for PU Paint & PU Polish ProductsPU Paints and PU Polish Products are considered one of the best and most widely products in the market today. Before we proceed …
Some Popular and Good Brands for PU Paint & PU Polish Products Read More »
- Some details about ICA PU paints & PU Polish – Italian Wood FinishIn the premium wood coating segment, ICA Pidilite brings to you a world-class range of wood coating products through their joint venture. ICA …
Some details about ICA PU paints & PU Polish – Italian Wood Finish Read More »
- Some Details About Sirca PU Paint & PU Polish – Your Italian AutographNature-inspired high-quality coatings – Sirca, a prominent market participant in the sector of Paints & Coatings, has been welcoming itself into people’s homes, …
Some Details About Sirca PU Paint & PU Polish – Your Italian Autograph Read More »
- Difference between 1K PU Polish & 2K PU PolishPolyurethane polish is a durable, long-lasting coating used in resdential and commercial wood polishing projects for interior and exterior wooden surfaces. PU polishes …
- Some Valuable Points to Consider Over Price in Wood Polish Quotation.Wood polishing can make the wooden furniture or doors that have been bought a long time ago appear fresh and new. The polishing …
Some Valuable Points to Consider Over Price in Wood Polish Quotation. Read More »