Revamping the old furniture or wooden pieces in the home and giving them an admiringly new look might be the one thing you need to do right away. This would be true if you think the old wooden doors and tables are getting worn out. Polishing them to recreate the same glossy appearance they had once when bought for the first time is not a challenging task. But, as you know wood polishing is a daunting task, it requires a lot of knowledge about wood polish and experience. Only an experienced and knowledgeable wood polish contractor can turn your imagination into reality. If mistakenly you hire an unskilled wood polish contractor, he will mess up the finish and your time and money will be in vain. That’s why you need to be a bit extra aware and attentive while hiring a wood polish contractor.
A little knowledge about wood polishing and doing quite a research on it will end up giving the results you require. Let us see in detail about hiring a wood polish contractor and the related objectives.
Company or individual
It is vital to select a company over an individual while hiring a wood polish contractor. This is purely because a company like Home Glazer will always take responsibility while offering you the right workers for the job. If there is anything, clients can directly speak with the company. Moreover, a company will never wish to give you a random wood polish contractor as they have their goodwill attached to their name. Also, a company is best to offer after-sales services.
Referrals and reviews
Read the referrals and reviews about the company. There will be a lot of options when you go in search of a wood polish contractor. It might be confusing and deceiving at times. It is good to find referrals from a trustable source. Get to know about all the reviews from the close circle and also from other people. Check on the experience of the worker to get the work done smoothly. Any worker with more experience will have a fine skill set. The rating of the contractor from online sources will also help. Nowadays social media works as a transparent source to hire the appropriate service providers. (Home Glazer has almost 5-Star rating on Google from more than 200 customers)
Experience and knowledge
Consult the contractor about the varieties of polishes available. This is only possible if the wood polish contractor has the right knowledge. Having experience in a particular job is not important as grasping new knowledge and offering quick service with a modern attitude makes a huge difference. A knowledgeable person will be able to offer scientific explanations to every detail in the scope of work. The different kinds of polishes available for wood polishing is a major aspect to consider. (Home Glazer has two generations of experience and we update ourselves with the latest product and tools.)
It is essential to decide whether you opt for natural-looking polish or a modern style of polish. There exist various wood polishes like melamine polish, PU Polish, lamination type of polish, french polish, and much more. Melamine polish will help give a matte-looking finish to the wooden material. A common polish that has been used for years is the french polish that has been manufactured from shellac. Also, ask for the best brands for PU polish, melamine polish, or whatever type of polish you want to go with. All the related information can be gathered from the wood polish contractor himself. At last, the desired type can be chosen after receiving advice from the experts.
Previous work and samples
Look at the previous works and samples from the contractor. Polishing the wood for the first time might be a little tedious. To get an idea about the modest and trending styles, enquire about the latest options to the contractor. Also, check their sample portfolio to find their best works. Go with the style of polishing that you find will be suitable for the wood in your home. Have a concern about the durability of the wood polishing. Go for it only after knowing the contractor’s work would endure for a long time.
The cost of the work plays a major role. The pricing for the work to be done varies from contractor to contractor. Selecting a wood polish contractor according to one’s budget becomes primary. Further estimating the cost for both the material and labor charge before starting the work will get the wood polished in a hassle-free way. Know about all the possible sources of pricing offers to choose the best one from the available options. A contractor with vague quotations is a big no as they might trick you into their trap of charging high. Thus, take a call accordingly after measuring the above five points.
Trust the wood polisher professionals as they will deliver the service perfectly. At last, it is most essential to trust the professional worker once you hand over the work to them. The chosen wood polish contractor will know everything about the work and know-how to deliver the final product appropriately. They will have a sound knowledge about the type of wood and whether it is getting polished for the first time or has been polished already. The contractor and the team will work in line with such requirements without any hitch. The right professional will even suggest the complete module of the cost and the respective polish to be used.
Old-looking and boring wooden work can be given an alluring look by polishing them through our wood polishers at Home Glazer. Doing the polishing work by ourselves can be a cost-efficient way but will never give a professional look and sometimes can mess it up entirely. It will never be equal to the quality finish the professional workers provide. The main task is to choose the right contractor. Give us a try. Our skilled wood polish men will give your furniture the look you visualise.
Our service is available in the entire Delhi NCR area. As a professional wood polish contractor, we will first go through your furniture and understand the quality to give you a perfect service requirement detail with an appropriate timeline of the completion of work. All of the initial work is not charged by us and therefore contact us for a free inspection and consultation.
- PU Paint & PU Polish Application Process | PU Coating ProcessPU paint and PU Polish are the premium wood polishes that give a fine and high-quality polish finish to metallic and wooden surfaces. They offer resistance against …
- Best time and tips to plan for painting a running business spaceDo you have a running business and planning for painting? Have you decided how you will proceed or are you still in the dark? Read this article …
- What is primer & Why primer is important before painting?A primer is basically a coat that is applied before paint to provide extra stability, ensure better adhesion of paint, the durability of the material is increased. …
- Some Popular and Good Brands for PU Paint & PU Polish ProductsPU Paints and PU Polish Products are considered one of the best and most widely products in the market today. Before we proceed to what PU Paint …
- Some details about ICA PU paints & PU Polish – Italian Wood FinishIn the premium wood coating segment, ICA Pidilite brings to you a world-class range of wood coating products through their joint venture. ICA Group is situated in …
- Some Details About Sirca PU Paint & PU Polish – Your Italian AutographNature-inspired high-quality coatings – Sirca, a prominent market participant in the sector of Paints & Coatings, has been welcoming itself into people’s homes, standing strong to this …
- Carpenters are the craftsmen who turn a designer’s imagination into reality.Every house needs furniture. Without owning one, it is practically impossible to live. The house without furniture is messy and unorganized. The most organic manner which our …
- Difference between 1K PU Polish & 2K PU PolishPolyurethane polish is a durable, long-lasting coating used in resdential and commercial wood polishing projects for interior and exterior wooden surfaces. PU polishes are liquid polymers that …