The paint job of your house is very important to make it look good. You need to paint your house in a way that reflects your personality and taste. But why should it remain the same thing always? You should change the colour of your house from time to time, after all even your house needs a good makeover like you. You can take your time deciding how you want to renovate your house, but painting is simply the best idea.
A newly painted house looks as refreshing as a person with a new and good-looking dress. A house painting is the easiest and most cost-effective way if you want to renovate or redesign your house. You can think of a many things you want to do but it will be less noticeable if the paint of your house is still the same. So, you must paint your house every once in a while.
When Should You Paint Your House?
If you have a question that when should you repaint your house, or how long should you wait after it has once been painted, the answer is simple. You can paint it at your convenience, whenever you feel the house needs a dynamic makeover. It makes the house feel fresh and beautiful.
Enough, one should not wait long enough that the paint starts getting full and falling. You should take care of your house before anything like that happens. The important thing when you decide to paint your house is the type of paint, the quality of the painters, and the timing of painting.
Quality Matters Too!
The quality of the paint you use and what type it is like latex, acrylic, or oil is also important. The type of paint should be suitable for the area you live in and fit your budget. Generally, paint jobs last for 5-6 years, but when good paint and skilled workmen do their work you can have paint that lasts over a decade. You should ensure, the painting contractor you are giving the contract, is reliable, skilled, and experienced enough to paint your house as beautiful as you dreamed it. You should also see what type of paint they are using and take the liberty to double-check everything. Painting your house is not a small thing, and you should deal with it with responsibility.
Painting is not simply one task. You need to clean the walls, apply primers, and wall putty before the coats of paint. Make sure the painters you hire scrape off the old paint properly and then sand the walls before applying primer.
What is the Perfect Time to Paint Your House ?
When it comes to things where aesthetics are concerned, there can not be a perfect time. But there is always a good time and a bad time for painting. To paint your house, you should take care that the weather is favourable. Without proper conditions, painting your house may turn into an expensive failure.
Warm Weather is Good to Paint Your House
Summers are the best time to paint your house. The weather is warm, the sky is clear and the winds are dry. This weather helps the paint on your house, both the exterior and the interior, dry well and settle well. Experienced and professional painters say that painting during the summer is the best as the paint dries quickly and efficiently, thus giving you a lasting paint job.
But another point to be taken into account is that you have to do a lot of shifting of stuff when you decide to paint your house. Summer can be hard on you and the people you hire for this job. You need to plan well in advance if you want to paint your house so that the moving and shifting is quick.
The greatest danger to good paintwork is rainfall before it’s drying. This can simply ruin your dream of painting your house many times. So, it is important to choose a time frame where there is the least possibility of rain. Rain may wash the paint if it is not oil-based, and you may have ugly patches on the outside of your house. Also, it reduces the temperature and increases moisture in the air, which means that the paint will dry slowly.
Though many places have slight changes in the rain pattern, most of the rain in India is from the monsoons. So choosing the months of summer which do not overlap with pre-monsoon rainfall can be a smart move.
Paint of your house is an important thing. Your house deserves all the love and cares you can give, so take your time to decide on the perfect paint and then paint it at the best time of the year. These suggestions are flexible and the scope is open to start a new fashion.
Looking for professional painting services? Home Glazer is your one-stop painting services provider! We offer a wide range of painting services to suit your every need, whether it’s for your home, office, or commercial space. We offer a wide range of services to meet your specific needs, and our team of experienced professionals will work diligently to ensure that your project is completed to your satisfaction. With over 35 years of experience, our team of skilled painters will provide you with the highest quality of workmanship and customer service. We at, Home Glazer respect colour and will be delighted to serve you. We guarantee a quality finish and ensure you deliver a promising service. Contact us today to know more about our painting and wood polishing services or to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to serving you!
- Water based exterior paint and Oil based exterior paintThe exterior paint of your house is a very important part of your home’s aesthetics. It … Read more
- Vastu Shastra Colours – Colours for a Home Based on Vastu ShastraVastu Shastra is the Indian traditional system especially for architecture, it is termed as the Science … Read more
- Type of paints – What are The Types of Paints for Interior and Exterior Walls?Wall paint is an essential utility for home decor purposes. It maintains your place and also … Read more
- Top 7 Colour Combination Ideas for Exterior of Houses | Exterior paintingIf you are making your dream house and are a bit confused about choosing the best … Read more
- Tips to Find Out the Best Time to Paint Your HouseThe paint job of your house is very important to make it look good. You need … Read more
- Tips to Find Good Painting Contractor for House PaintingEveryone loves to spend time in a beautiful space. Painting is the most economical and fastest … Read more
- Tips to Figure Out the Quality of Paint JobTips to Check the Paint Job Getting a paint job at your place is really tricky. … Read more
- Professional Painting Process | Professional Painting Contractor ApproachIt is the methodology that makes a task perfect; either the task is the manufacturing of … Read more