Once we understand that our exterior walls need paint, we get many options available on the internet regarding categories and types on exterior paints. The more the options, the more we get confused while making the best decision for our exterior walls. This is the pure reason why everyone needs an expert like Home Glazer who can guide us regarding which paint is suitable for a particular wall. Every wall is different and what temperature it is getting exposed to becomes important to know while choosing the right paint. At Home Glazer, we have decades of experience in the field and will be the right person to choose shades and options so that the paint on your wall remains for a longer duration. For an easy judgment of exterior paints, in this article, we will see the difference between two supreme paints, Apex vs Apex Ultima.
Both are available easily and are manufacture by Asian Paints. Though both have supreme quality raw material used while preparation, both have some difference which makes them stand apart. Let us study the usage and their benefits in detail. This will allow you to make a wise decision for choosing the right paint for your exterior wall.
Asian Paints Apex
Asian Paints Apex is best known for its smoothness. Technically it is a water-based paint that is modified acrylic for giving the most beautiful exterior wall finish ever. The key ingredient of the paint is silicon additives. It is most common for areas that are hit by rain. Apex provides the highest resistance towards water and dust and this quality places it to be one of the most foremost paint of the decade.
Asians Paints Apex comes in 4 variants which are in detail as under:
1. Apex Weatherproof Emulsion
Apex Weatherproof is a smooth water-based paint and a one-stop solution for all the exterior painting as its quality of standing strong in any given weather. It gives the wall complete different textures and weatherproofs perfectly. It gives perfect protection to your tiles. Asian Paint provides a shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture. Apex Weatherproof is well known to stay for a long duration as Asian paint itself as on date are providing a 5-year warranty.
Benefits of Apex Weatherproof Emulsion:
- Weather Guard technology
- Anti-algal Performance
- Supreme UV Protection
- 1700+ shade range
2. Apex Advanced
If you are purely looking for Low VOC and ultimate waterproofing for your walls, Apex Advance will meet all your needs. Apex Advance also comes with dustproof technology which saves dust from settling onto the walls. Moreover, as we see during rains, algae grow on the wall within no time. Apex Advance is made in a manner which resists the growth of algae and prevents the appearance of black spots on the wall. Asian Paint provides a shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture. Apex Advanced comes in over 1700 attractive shades which also includes darker shades that can provide excellent hiding.
Benefits of Apex Advanced:
- Ultimate Weather guard technology
- Excellent UV Protection
- Outstanding anti-algal performance
3. Apex Floor Guard
Apex Floor Guard by Asian Paints is a water-based crosslinking all-acrylic emulsion. It comes with extraordinary durability which can formulate into high-resistance coatings. It offers a wide array of performance properties that suits application needs. Apex Floor guard’s strain washability is ultimate. Asian Paint as on date is providing 2 years warranty from the date of application.
Benefits of Apex Floor Guard:
- Better Sheen
- Excellent adhesion to the concrete substrate
- Durable smooth finish that defends against damage from wear and tear.
- High Wash ability
4. Apex Shyne
Apex Shyne is a premium water-base exterior paint providing A1 sheen to the walls. Its specialisation includes a modified acrylic emulsion with tailored silicone stitch technology protecting exterior walls against harsh climatic conditions. This protection involves high resistance from algae. Asian Paint is providing a warranty on Apex Shyne Dust Proof for a comprehensive 5-year performance from the date of application. It comes in more than 1416 colour shades.
Benefits of Apex Shyne
- Excellent Microbial Resistance
- Dust Proof Technology to clean homes clear for a long time
- Specially formulated product to withstand/guard the exterior walls against the exterior climatic conditions viz., rain-heat-humidity compared to conventional water-based exterior paint
- The best sheen finish which bestows newly painted home a rich look
Asian Paints Apex Ultima
Asian Paint Apex Ultima is the ultimate range of emulsions offered as of date. It is the topmost range of emulsions that India has ever witnessed. It comes with the most advanced exterior painting technology that provides the home with ultimate protection’ coupled with unparalleled beauty even in the most extreme weather conditions.
Asians Paints Apex Ultima comes in 3 variants which are in detail as under:
1. Apex Ultima
Apex Ultima is high-performance water-based exterior wall paint that has silicone additives added to it. It helps to kill the growth of algae and fungus and at the same time retains the initial beauty of the walls. It has an ultimate “Dirt Pick up Resistance” (DPUR) property that fights dust from settling on the walls and thereby helping them retain its charm. Asian Paint is providing a 7-year performance warranty and thereby making it the most durable paint of the millennium. Apex Ultima has more than 2200+ colours to choose from.
Benefits of Apex Ultima
- High-Performance colour stay technology which guarantees brighter and cleaner shades that do not fade
- Low VOC
- Best class durability
- Advance Anti-Fungal Formula
- Dirt Pick Up Resistance (DPUR)
- Offers excellent rich sheen
- High Wash ability
2. Apex Ultima Protek
Apex Ultima Protek is the long-lasting paint for evergreen fresh looks on the wall. After using Apex Ultima Protek, we are sure you will never choose any other paint in life. It bids a farewell to dampness, algae, cracks, and fading colours for life. Apex Ultima Protek can resist almost any harsh weather condition. Asian Paint is providing a 10-year performance warranty for the topcoat and 6 years warranty for the basecoat. Therefore, for more than a decade, you can relax and never think of repainting your exterior walls after using Apex Ultima Protek!
Benefits of Apex Ultima Protek
- Structural Protection for higher longevity
- Easy cleaning of common streaks of exterior surfaces ensuring fresher looking walls
- Meets the LEED VOC criteria as per Indian Green Building Council
- Crack bridging technology used. The fibre reinforcement offers the crack bridging ability of up to 2 mm.
- Lamination guard for dust and water resistance
3. Apex Ultima Protek Duralife
Apex Ultima Protek Duralife is the Ultra-durable and high-tech exterior emulsion paint that comes with a nanotechnology assurance. It promises to hold walls protected from dampness, cracks, and colour fading. Apex Ultima Protek Duralife is a lead-free paint that comes with long-lasting durability for the severest of climatic conditions. It is a first of its kind where Asian Paint is offering a 15-year performance warranty which covers a massive 10 years waterproofing and anti-algal warranty.
Benefits of Apex Ultima Protek Duralife
- Superior Cleanability
- Excellent CO2 diffusion (carbonation) resistance which warrants preventing the corrosion of rebar within the concrete matrix and therefore leading to superior structural protection
- Less VOC and hence environmentally responsible
- Available in 340+ shades
- Unparalleled performance as it is the best in class
- The superlative waterproofing capability of the Apex Ultima Protek Duralife forms a successful barrier against water penetration
Once we understand that our exterior walls need paint, we get many options available on the internet regarding categories and types of exterior paints. The more the options, the more we get confused while making the best decision for our exterior walls. This is the pure reason why we need an expert like Home Glazer who can guide us regarding which paint is suitable for a particular wall. Every wall is different and what temperature it is getting exposed to becomes important to know while choosing the right paint. An expert like Home Glazer who has decades of experience in the field will be the right person to choose shades and options so that the paint on your wall remains for a longer duration.
Home Glazer’s mission is to beauty and adds value to properties. Therefore, if you are looking for the best painters, Home Glazer is the one-stop solution for your painting needs. For professional painters who can be trusted, professional and have years of painting experience, and are capable of producing fantastic painting results, Home Glazer. We work to deliver professional paint finishes for all rooms, residential homes, or commercial buildings and will guarantee sublime results!
- What is DUCO Paint? What is DUCO Paint Coating Service Process?Duco paint is a premium quality air drying paint, which is ideal for all types of …
- Home painting is important. Know Why?In India, it is seen that people wait for festivals or occasions to paint their houses. …
- Why You Should Hire Professional Painters?If you are planning to change the look of your living or working space, then nothing could be better …
- Why should the landlord paint the property before giving it on rent?“First impressions”, they say last longer. Most landlord will agree that giving property on rent is …
- Difference between Duco Paint and PU PaintWhat is Duco Paint? Duco paint basically works as a finishing element over the wooden furniture …
- Which Shade Goes Perfect for Wood Polish?If you have chosen wooden furniture for your home or office space, then no one can deny that you …